I am a lover.
I am everything I was cut out to be.
I am a joyous blessing;
a lesson of life.
I am loose, not in between my legs
but in my spirit.
I fly free.
I am a write you a poem type,
wanna hold you in my arms type,
need to be reassured type
woman.
I am a set fire to the rain,
cry with you,
always gonna be your shoulder type
woman.
I am amazing,
not only in my strengths,
but even more in my weaknesses.
I can only love with all I have,
not some sometimey
half for half
give up and quit type love.
I walk clumsily into a room
with more grace than a swan.
I am a contradiction.
I love freely, with protective ways.
I strive for excellence.
I strive for a journey.
I strive for a success that money cannot touch.
I am the sun rays that rob your room's
darkness at the break of morning.
I am the first sip of tea.
I am a collection of scars,
a collection of thoughts.
A limitless amount of memories.
I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment