I like it
when the street lights are bright,
and I can feel you whisper
my name into my mouth.
I like it
when I can see how shy
you get when I'm in
your presence
and your hands start sweating
and your throat feels
like a lump of overly
soaked cotton.
I like it
when you call me yours,
and you act like I don't notice
how you stumble over your words
when you walk into the same room
as me.
I like it
how I can feel
how genuinely
you want to touch me,
mentally.
Physically too,
but baby I can tell that's
not what is on your mind right now.
But what I like the most is how
I can feel myself walking into you,
and I can trust what's inside of you,
to be good to what's inside of me.
I just want you to love me,
while I love you freely.
You're the perfect person,
that stepped out of my dreams,
into my reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment